Submersible drainage pumps for clear water or dirty (VX), stainless steel outer casing and impeller in Noryl.
Submersible pumps for clean water or dirty. Versatile, corrosion-resistant and compact, available in three versions with channel impeller or vortex. They are available with or without float. Capacitor integrated in the pump. The motor is cooled by the pumped liquid and has a thermal overload to stop the power supply of the pump in case of overheating.
- Emptying from wells or tanks for collecting rainwater, infiltration or discharges of home laundering.
- Small irrigation scrolling of orchards or gardens Draws from pools of rainwater harvesting.
- Emergency draining basements as garages and cellars.
- To transfer tanks and vats
- Range: Up to 14 m³ / h
- Head: Up to 11 m
- Power supply: Single-phase and three-phase, 50 Hz
- Power range: 0.25 kW ÷ 0.55 kW (0.33 ÷ 0.75 Hp)
- Immersion depth: Max 5 m
- Liquid temperature: Maximum + 40 ° C with partially submerged pump
- Free passage: 10 mm (VX: 20mm)
- Insulation class: B
- Protection: X8
- Pump body: Stainless steel
- Impeller: Noryl®
- Mechanical seal: nr. 3 lip seal (lip seal)
- Elastomers: NBR
- Single-phase: 220-240 V, 50 Hz 2 poles.
- Three-phase: 220-240 V, 50 Hz 2 poles. 380-415 V, 50 Hz 2 poles.
• The single-phase versions The single-phase versions are equipped with:
- Pre-assembled float Pre-assembled float for automatic operation of the pump.
- Integrated capacitor condenser integrated in the pump.
- Thermal overload thermal overload to cut the power of the pump in case of overheating.