1. Availability request for a stay at the B & B NapoliBinario1 can be made through the Booking Form on this site. The manager will care respond to the request in a timely fashion and in the case, give instructions for booking.
2. Payment: to confirm your reservation we kindly ask you to pay a deposit of 30% by bank transfer or credit card (Visa / Mastercard) and charging PostePay; the balance in cash or by card on arrival.
3. Documents: upon arrival is essential to present an 'identity document for each guest, to allow it to register in accordance with current laws. In the case of minors, these must be accompanied by at least one parent or be equipped with a special signed authorization.
4. Check-in: the rooms are available after 12.00, unless special arrangements directly.
5. Check out: Rooms must be vacated no later than 10.00.
6. Reduction in the room for a stay of 7 nights or more: 10%;
7. Transfer from and / or to the airport: only on request and at additional charge.
8 Breakfast and tidying rooms: unless other agreements made, breakfast will be served normally from 8.00 to 9.30.Il reorganization of the rooms will be carried out from 10.00 to 12.00 hours; linen changed every three days.
9. Cancellation and / or cancellation of your stay: in case of cancellation by the customer, communication must be received in writing; we will do our best to meet customer needs by moving the reservation but if this is not possible, we will proceed as follows:
Cancellations received within 10 days prior to the arrival no penalty; the deposit will be returned.
Cancellations received between Day 9 and the planned date of arrival will incur a penalty of 30% of the total amount agreed.
In case of no show will be due the full amount of the stay.
Early departure: any changes must be promptly notified in advance; if the customer during the stay decides to leave early before the due date, it will still have to pay the amount of indoor living.
Inability to accept the reservation: If for reasons of force majeure, the B & B was forced to cancel your reservation, by mutual agreement with the client will attempt to find an alternative solution in the same class; if this is not possible, as the earnest money will be refunded.